Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 4476 Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) in the Haryana Education Department Rest of Haryana (ROH) Cadre and Mewat Cadre. Eligible candidates can apply online for the HPSC PGT Vacancy 2022 from the website www.hpsc.gov.in starting from November 27, 2022. The subject Wise vacancies and all other details related to the Haryana HPSC PGT Vacancy 2022 are given below.
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||(HPSC) Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment|
|Advt. No.||ROH- 32/2022, Mewat- 31/2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 47600- 151100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||25 Dec 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Short Information||4476 vacancies Haryana Public Service Commission Post Graduate |
Recruitment, Eligibilities of Master’s Degree in the concerned
subject with minimum 50%marks and BEd from a recognized university.
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Application Fees
- Gen (Male)/ Other State (Male): 1000/-
- Gen (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS: 250/-
- PH/PwD (HR): 0/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card or Net Banking
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Important Dates
Haryana PGT Teacher Recruitment has been released by HPSC. The last date for Rest of Haryana Cadre and Mewat Cadre posts was 12 December 2022, which has been extended to 25 December. Candidates can apply for HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment from 26th November 2022 through Official website.
|Application Online Start||27 Nov 2022|
|Last Date of Application||25 Dec 2022|
|Admit Card Download||Jan 3rd & 4rth Week|
|Written Test||Feb 1st & 2nd Week|
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Vacancies Details
The details of vacancies of HPSC PGT Recruitment are given below. Haryana HPSC has released 4476 teaching vacancies in Rest of Haryana & Mewat Cadre which are as follows-
|Post Name||ROH Vacancy||Mewat Vacancy|
|HPSC PGT Commerce||180||7|
|HPSC PGT Computer Science||1633||78|
|HPSC PGT Fine Arts||580||17|
|HPSC PGT History||220||53|
|HPSC PGT Maths||250||65|
|HPSC PGT Music||80||3|
|HPSC PGT Physical Education||680||45|
|HPSC PGT Political Science||240||47|
|HPSC PGT Biology||–||60|
|HPSC PGT Chemistry||–||38|
|HPSC PGT Economics||–||7|
|HPSC PGT English||–||73|
|HPSC PGT Geography||–||1|
|HPSC PGT Hindi||–||70|
|HPSC PGT Home Science||–||1|
|HPSC PGT Physics||–||24|
|HPSC PGT Psychology||–||1|
|HPSC PGT Sociology||–||2|
|HPSC PGT Urdu||–||21|
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Age Limit
The age limit for Haryana PGT Teachers has been given below
- Minimum- 18 yr
- Maximum- 42 yrs
- Maximum age limit for Working Teacher in Haryana Education Department – 45 yrs
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Eligibility
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with atleast 50 % marks and B.Ed from recognized University
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of subjects
- HTET Level III Qualified
- Consistent Good Academic Record
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- Time Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type OMR Based Test
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Qualifying Marks: 50% for General Category and 45% for Reserve Category Candidates.
- Medium of Exam: English and Hindi
- Note: There will be 5 options for each question, 5th option will be meant for situations where a candidate intends to leave the question un-attempted.
|Concerned Subject of PGT||100||100|
|Education Psychology, Pedagogy, General Awareness, Mental Ability|
Comprehension, Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Decision Making and
Problem Solving, Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation, History, Geography
Polity, Economics, Haryana Culture
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Important Links
|Official Notification Mewat||Click Here|
|Official Notification ROH||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Mewat||Click Here|
|Apply Online For ROH||Click Here|
How to Apply for HPSC PGT Recruitment Application Form 2022?
- Go to the official website of HPSC.
- Candidate must click on the link HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Apply Online to access the Application Form.
- Candidate need to register for the HPSC PGT Recruitment with a valid email and contact number.
- They will receive a system-generated login and password on their registered email.
- They need to enter the system-generated login and password to log in.
- Once the First registration process is complete, Candidate will be able to access the HPSC PGT Recruitment Application form.
- Now they must start filling in the required details in HPSC PGT Application Form 2022.
- Next, they need to Upload all the scan certificates to the application.
- Once they have entered all the information they must preview the application form and rectify information if need be.
- Once they are done with the previewing, they must proceed to the Payment Gateway.
- After the payment of the Application, Fees must finally click on the submit button.
- Once they do that, the HPSC PGT Recruitment Application Form will appear on their screen, they need to download it and take a printout for future reference.
Haryana (HPSC) PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Ques: How to pay the fees for the application form?
Ans: Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card or a Debit Card.
Ques: When will the HPSC PGT Online Application Form 2022 be released?
Ans: The HPSC PGT Online Application Form 2022 will be released on 27th November 2022.
Ques: What is the last date of submission of the HPSC PGT Online Application 2022?
Ans: The Last date of submission of HPSC PGT Online Application 2022 was 25th December 2022.
Ques: How to apply for HPSC PGT Vacancy 2022?
Ans: Apply Online from the website hpsc.gov.in
Ques: When the HPSC PGT Vacancy 2022 Notification will be released?
Ans: HPSC PGT Recruitment Notification is released on November 18, 2022