The Commissioner of Entrance Examination administers KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination) (CEE). Several colleges and universities around the state of Kerala accept applicants through this exam. Several UG disciplines, including engineering, architecture, pharmacy, medicine, and allied sciences, require admission through KEAM.
On May 17, the KEAM 2023 admission exam will be place. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) has released the schedule, which states that Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) will take place from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and Paper 2 (Mathematics) will take place from 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
KEAM 2023; Summary
- Name of the Exam: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM)
- Conducting body: Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Category: Professional Degree courses
KEAM 2023; Application Form
- The KEAM Application Form will be made available online.
- KEAM 2023 application forms will be available in February/March 2023.
- Before applying for the examination, candidates must meet the qualifying requirements.
- Applicants must fill out the application form with the necessary information such as their name, father’s name, mother’s name, and so on.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of their most recent passport-size photograph and signature.
- The rectification facility in the Application form will also be available beginning in March 2023.
- The application form must be submitted before March 2023.
- Applicants must print out the application form for future reference.
Fee for Application
- The application cost will be submitted both online and offline.
- The application fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-challan.
- The application fee will not be refunded.
KEAM 2023; How to Apply
- Go to the KEAM 2023 website
- Choose the “Register” link
- Fill up the registration form with information such as your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and so on.
- Applicants must fill out information such as gender, nationality, personal information, educational information, and so on.
- After completing the form, the candidate must click the “Save and Preview” button.
- Pay the application cost online or using e-challan.
- Upload the candidate’s photo and signature.
- Save the application form for future use.
KEAM 2023; Important Dates
The Important dates for the KEAM test in 2023 are as follows:
- Online registration: February 2023
- Last date to register: March 2023
- Availability of Admit card: April/ May 2023
- Entrance exam date: 17th May 2023
- Final answer key release: June/ July 2023
- Result declaration: 4th week of July 2023
- Rank card release: 2nd week of August 2023
- Counselling process: September 2023
KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question Paper: Objective (MCQs)
- Total no. of questions for each paper: 120
- Marks awarded for correct answer: 4
- Total marks for each paper: 480
- Exam duration for each paper: 2 hours 30 minutes
KEAM 2023; Syllabus
The KEAM curriculum will be based on the 11th and 12th-grade.
The KEAM syllabus will include the following topics:
- Mathematics: Algebra, trigonometry, statistics, geometry, and calculus
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Gravitation, Motion in One Dimension, Motion in Two Dimensions, Motion in Three Dimensions, Laws Of Motion, Waves, Mechanics Of Solids & Fluids, Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiations, Atomic Nucleus, Electromagnetic Induction, And Alternating Current, and so on.
- Chemistry: fundamental concepts and atomic structure, states of matter, periodic properties of elements and hydrogen, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, redox reactions and electrochemistry, surface chemistry, and so on.