MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Sarkari Apex Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of 896 posts of Banking Assistant (Clerks/ Computer operators) and 1358 posts of Society Manager in the 35 District Central Co-Operative Bank of Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Clerk/Society Manager/Computer Operator from the website www.apexbank.in starting from November 26, 2022. The District Wise or Category wise vacancies and all other details related to the MP Co-Operative Bank Clerk Vacancy 2022 are below.
MP Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Organization||Apex Sarkari Bank|
|Post Name||Clerk/Computer Operator/Society Manager|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As per pay scale prevailing in DCCB|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||25 Dec 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Short Information||2254 vacancies District Central Co-Operative Bank of Madhya Pradesh|
Recruitment, Eligibilities of Graduation from Govt. recognized Institute/
University with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
MP Co-Operative Bank Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: 500/-
- SC/ST/PHCandidates: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Via: Net Banking or Debit Card
MP Co-Operative Bank Important Dates
DCCB has released MP Co-Operative Bank Recruitment. The last date for Bank Assistant Clerk/Computer Assistant and Society Manager was 25 December 2022. Candidates can apply for Apex Bank Recruitment from 26th November 2022 through Official website.
|Application Online Start||26 November 2022|
|Last Date of Application||25 December 2022|
|Last Date Print for Your Application||09 January 2023|
|Admit Card Download||Around 7 days before examination date.|
|Online Exam Date||Will be informed soon.|
|Result||Around 10 days after the conduct|
of Online examination.
MP Co-Operative Bank Vacancies Details
The details of vacancies at Madhya Pradesh District Cooperative Bank Recruitment are given below. District Central Cooperative Bank (DCCB) has released category-wise vacancies of 2254 posts for Clerk/Computer Operator/Society Manager which are as follows-
|S.N.||Post Name||Number of Post|
MP Co-Operative Bank Age Limit
- Minimum- 18 yrs
- Maximum- 35 yrs
- Exclusive of all age relaxation applicable as per DCCB Service Rule & MP Govt. Service rule.
MP Co-Operative Bank Eligibility
- Graduation from Govt. recognized Institute/University with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential. and
One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions:-
- Diploma from any University recognized by UGC.
- Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC.
- Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC.
- Modern Office Management course form Government polytechnic College.
- One year certificate course in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I. In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions.
The following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to above:-
- B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.
- B.Sc./B.Com. With Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification.
MP Co-Operative Bank Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
The Structure of the online examinations are as follows:-
For the Post of Computer Operator & Society Manager
|2||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
- An online examination of the following subjects shall be conducted for selection of the post of Computer Operator & Society Manager. A separate list of successful candidates for Computer Operator & Society Manager shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the online examination and preference for the banks indicated by the candidate.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. In the online examination, those candidates who have obtained minimum 40 % out of total marks and minimum 30% marks in English shall be considered as pass. The question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternative answers.
- As per circular dated 22.09.2022 issued by Govt. of M.P. candidate belongs to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) will get 10% relaxation in aggregate passing marks. Selection of the candidates will be made as per merit under this category.
- Question paper shall be in both English and Hindi. In case of any difference, the English version shall be considered as final.
- Post wise and category wise common gradation list shall be prepared on the Basis of total marks obtained in the examination.
- Minimum 10 times applicant’s registration will be required for the each Advertised post to conduct on line examination.
MP Co-Operative Bank Apply Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Apply Online First Time Registration||Click Here|
How to Apply for MP Co-Operative Bank Clerk/Computer Operator & Society Manager Recruitment Application Form 2022?
- Go to the official website of Apexbank.in.
- Candidate must click on the link DCCB Clerk/Computer Operator & Society Manager Recruitment Apply Online to access the Application Form.
- Candidate need to register for the DCCB Recruitment with a Valid Applicant Name valid email and contact number.
- Next, they need to Upload the Photo and Signature the application.
- Next, they need to Fillup all eligibility-related details to the application.
- Once they have entered all the information they must preview the application form and rectify information if need be.
- Next, they need to Upload all the scan certificates to the application.
- Once they are done with the previewing, they must proceed to the Payment Gateway.
- After the payment of the Application, Fees must finally click on the submit button.
- They will receive a system-generated login and password on their registered email.
- They need to enter the system-generated Registration number and password to log in.
- Once the First registration process is complete, the Candidate will be able to access the MP Co-Operative Bank Application form.
- Once they do that, the MP Co-Operative Bank Recruitment Application Form will appear on their screen, they need to download it and take a printout for future reference.
MP Co-Operative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Ques: Will the exam be given online for the Madhya Pradesh Co-Operative Bank Clerk/Computer Operator & Social Manager job?
Ans: Yes, the exam will have to be given online, and information will be given soon.
Ques: How to pay the fees for the application form?
Ans: Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card or a Debit Card.
Ques: How to apply for MP Co-Operative Bank Vacancy 2022?
Ans: Apply Online from the website apexbank.in
Ques: What is the last date of submission of the MP Co-Operative Bank Clerk and other post Application 2022?
Ans: The Last date of submission of MP Co-Operative Bank Clerk and another post Online Application 2022 was 25th December 2022.