On February 10th, 2023, the OJEE 2023 Application Form became accessible. Examinations will be held for admission to a variety of programs, including lateral 2nd-year entry into B. Pharm and B. Tech as well as International MBA, MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, M.Plan, and M.Pharma.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee administers the state-level admission exam known as the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) (OJEE Committee). For admission to various UG and PG programs in government and private colleges in Odisha, this entrance exam is held. Engineering, technology, and pharmacy UG lateral entry courses will all be open for admission.
Criteria for Eligibility
Qualifications for various undergraduate and graduate programs are required for OJEE 2023.
The following are the minimum requirements for OJEE 2023 eligibility:
- A candidate must have completed Class 12 from an accredited board to be admitted to undergraduate programs.
- A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in a relevant discipline from an accredited university, is required.
- A candidate must have completed a diploma or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field to apply for lateral entry courses.
OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- The OJEE examination is conducted in online mode.
- The exam is made up of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The examination will last two hours.
- The number of questions and marks vary depending on the course.
- The online application form will be available from: 2nd week of March 2023
- Last date to apply online: 2nd week of May 2023
- Last date for fee payment: 2nd week of May 2023
- Application Form correction facility: 3rd week of May 2023
- Admit card: 4th week of June 2023
- OJEE 2023 Exam Date: 1st week of July 2023
- Result declaration: July 2023
- Counseling will start from: August 2023
OJEE 2023 Exam Highlights
- Name of the exam: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
- Conducting Body: OJEEB – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board
- Level of exam: State Level
- Admissions for: Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
Candidates must read the information about the OJEE 2023 application form provided below.
- The application form for OJEE 2023 will be available beginning in the second week of March 2023.
- The application form will be accessible via the internet.
- In the application form, the candidate must enter information such as academic details, contact information, and personal information.
- Candidates must include scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature.
- For a limited time, the authority will also provide a correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form.
- Multiple application forms will result in rejection, so candidates should only submit one application form.
- The correctional facility will open in the third week of May 2023.
- The application fee will be submitted electronically.
- The application fee must be paid by the candidate using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or other methods.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.