Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has released the Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2022, on its official website https://online.ctestservices.com/nitttrtgt/ in a total 90 vacancies have been released for Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2022. The application online process has started and the last date for form submission is 03 October 2022. Candidates will be selected as TGT Trained Graduate Teacher contractual basis as per following details at fixed remuneration of Rs. 35400/- as revised from time to time by the Samagra Shiksha. Read the article for Trained Graduate teacher Recruitment 2022 notification details like syllabus, age limit, qualification, pay scale etc.
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Overview
Samagra Shiksha has released the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) candidates will be selected on contractual basis as per following details likely to be made permanent in Samagra Shiksha. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 35,400/- (Thirty Five thousand four hundred only) per month on fixed remuneration basis. IDA Pay scale of Rs. 35,400 upon successful permanent in Samagra Shiksha.
|Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Name of Post||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Application Start Date||12 SEP 2022|
|Last Date of Application||03 OCT 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Application Fees
Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode upto 06.10.2022 (upto 02.00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India
|Name of Post||Application Fees/Exam Fees|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||SC- 500/-|
General/OBC/EWS – 1000/-
Person of Disability- No Fes
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2022 Notification Released||08 September 2022|
|Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Apply Online 2022 Start Date||12 September 2022 (9:00 AM)|
|Last Date of Apply Online||03 October 2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date for deposit of Application Fee||06 October 2022 (2:00 PM)|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who|
submitted application and fee within scheduled date.
|14 October 2022|
|Schedule of written test||26 October 2022|
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Vacancy Details
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Name of Post Wise total 90 Vacancy–
|Name of Post||General||OBC||SC||EWS||Total||Horizontal Reservation|
|TGT-English||07||05||03||02||17||PWD & ESM|
1 & 2
|TGT Hindi||02||–||01||–||03||– & –|
|TGT Punjabi||02||–||–||–||02||– & –|
|TGT Maths||07||04||04||02||17||1 & 2|
|TGT Science (Non|
|14||08||06||03||31||2 & 3|
|03||01||0||0||04||– & –|
|TGT Social Studies||07||04||03||02||16||1 & 2|
|Total||42||22||17||09||90||5 & 9|
Note- Candidates appointed against PWD & ESM quota will consume the posts from the respective category to which they belong i.e. GEN/SC/OBC Certificate of ICT skill course i.e. course on computer concepts (CCC)
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Education/Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Essential Qualifications|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||1) Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate;|
2) Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
3) Pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
1) 4 years integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
2) Pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-Paper-II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type test of 150 Marks (Part-A and Part-B) will be conducted in single / multiple shifts/sessions. Qualifying marks for each part (Part-A and Part-B separately) will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
|Name of Post||Selection Process|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Written Test|
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
150 questions under 150 marks. Must be completed in 2 hours 30 minutes. Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under-
|Subject||No. of Question|
|General Awareness and Reasoning, Arithmetical and|
|Information and Communication Technology||12 questions|
|Teaching Aptitude and Pedagogy||12 questions|
|Test of English, Hindi, Punjabi Languages and|
(English-05,Hindi -05 and Punjabi -04)
|Questions relating to subject specific (relating to post)||100 questions|
Notes- i) Difficulty Level of questions will be upto 10th standard. ii) Minimum qualifying marks will be 40%. iii) Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022- Age Limit & Age Exemption
Upto 21 to 37 years as on 01.01.2022. Relaxation to SC/OBC and other category candidates will be given as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India/Chandigarh dministration
Steps to Apply for Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of Chandigarh Trained Graducate Teacher (TGT) https://online.ctestservices.com/nitttrtgt/
- Enter your respective credentials for one time registration process.
- After successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save these details for further use.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines in the notification and enter submit.
- Now enter educational details and other relevant details.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it finally.
- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successfully paying the application fee the application process will be completed and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
- Save the application form or take a printout for future reference.